Monday, August 3, 2009
This took about a week. I started by installing waterproof backer board with thinset and screws. I then bought small square tiles from Home Depot and a lot of plates from a thrift store. It was fun smashing the plates. I used tile adhesive and after about 5 days of putting them all in place I grouted.
I took the picture with the faucet on one side and then the other. I combined the two in photoshop which is why you see the weird metal thing in the center-bottom.
Also, at the thrift store I found a small sculpture with houses and a lighthouse and a sailboat and bought it to break up and add.