Monday, April 15, 2013

Innovations



A couple weeks ago I had a job interview but I also had the flu. I didn't reschedule because occasionally I do dumb things. The only reason you haven't heard about me is that I have no power over anyone. But anyway, I was asked about something I've innovated and how and why, etc. I told them that I was currently working on a way for the Darth Vader theme to play when I open my front door. I made it to round two though if I wasn't so sick there's no way I'd have mentioned that particular project. I did talk about tech/software creativity too, since I deal with that every day.

But I digress; bringing it up made me remember why I wanted to do it (to see if I can and how I can make it happen), plus it would be awesome. Since then I've been thinking about how I'm going to do this because I do need to get going on it. I'm going to start by playing with the Easy Button since it's pretty similar to what I'm thinking will work.

No comments:

Post a Comment