Friday, November 16, 2012

Pop Ups!

I took 2 semesters of book binding specifically so that I can make better gifts for nieces and nephews. With a few exceptions all of my assignments were playing with that goal. I wrote 2 meandering rhyming stories and added popup characters to each. This is the first one and I'm breaking this up into 2 posts because there are so many pictures.


Pop Up
Looks like an olive kinda.
 
Pop Up 
 Here comes the Doctor to take you away!

Pop Up 
And don't let the Sarlocc ruin your day.

Pop Up 
Out in the jungle Spock tells us to run!

Pop Up 
A boulder is chasing us and it weighs more than a ton.

Pop Up 
Back in my room and who knocks on the door?
Pop Up 
It's Jamie and Adam and behind them a roar?
Pop Up 
Chewbacca comes in and we all eat a cookie

And then everyone goes home, except for the Wookie.

This is idea is free for non-profit/non-commerical use. 

No comments:

Post a Comment