Friday, October 30, 2009

Inspiration From the International Quilt Show

I've tried bias quilting before though for not very long. It never worked. After the Quilt Show in Houston I decided to try again, and make it work this time. I bought a roll of fat quarters while there and I love this fabric but have no idea what to do with and it's perfect for this project but if I'd blown it again I would be unhappy to have lost any of the fabric. Here's what I've got so far, I think I'm getting the hang of it. I've burned my fingers too many times and poked myself with pins and none is all healed but I'm liking it. I'm going to look around for some stained glass ideas now to try quilting.

I'm actually happy these pictures are blurry. You can't see my screwups, blood and bad sewing.



\


I wanted something to hang on my living room wall. We'll see if this makes the cut.

No comments:

Post a Comment