Wednesday, December 22, 2010

December

So far as of today I have made (this month):

13 little kid story books with 3 different stories
16 KindNotes jars with 30 different pearls of wisdom (ok they all lean toward the obnoxious side...)
5 tshirts with Phineas, Ferb, Candace and Perry painted on them
a super awesome starwars quilt,
10 onesies with geeky stuff painted on them
2 Mostly Mean Fairies books

And I submitted my application to present at the educational technology conference in March and danced at the all-IT work christmas party talent show, in between an acoustic guitar player and a yodeler and got A's this semester whilst sweating my projects and proposals.



The talent show, I did not barf or fear pee even though the VP for IT and his 5 next in line minions where at a table right at the front next to the stage.

No comments:

Post a Comment