I was home sick from work last week and bored to death. I had planned to buy some textile fabric and make curtains to cover some towel shelves but after measuring I decided it would be too expensive(96 inches + a seam allowance on all sides and room for a curtain rod X2). I did have a bolt of quilting fabric I used so I cut it out and painted it blue with some metallic gold. After it dried I measured and sewed it all to the same length and the seams. I then stenciled in dark blue and red. After it was all done I used fabric glue and some glass beads and glued them to the bottom to give it weight. Overall it took a couple hours of mostly waiting for stuff to dry.