Monday, October 14, 2013

Weekend Work

 
I am really behind on birthday stuff for family. I've decided that if you live nearby and I go to the birthday party you will be getting your present on time. Everyone else plan for delays. This is the beginning of one coming up. I can't show much more just in case this person reads my inane ramblings but I was productive!
 

 
About 2 years ago I made this kitchen cart. I'd seen some cool and overpriced carts online and decided I wanted to make it myself. The kitchen is small, no dining room and I don't have enough space to work. I needed something table-height but then high enough to use for extra counter space.  It's a work in progress though, I want to eventually paint the whole thing and there are wire shelves I want to be wooden. I keep a lot of tools in it and they poke through the wire too much. The fold out table is from Ikea and both surfaces are covered with squares of linoleum. As you can see with my pasta maker and mixer I'm about to make pasta. I added casters to the bottom so I can move it around to clean and for convenience when in use.

No comments:

Post a Comment