Monday, September 30, 2013

What I've been working on.

This is for a music box I'm hacking. the wire is a stronger version of memory wire. Memory wire bends when heated but this one would have to be heated by a blowtorch so it won't bend. I got it from the local Make group and soldered it to some gears I have and hope to make work. The wire is perfect, it bends down and then comes back up straight.
I got pissed off because I couldn't find my flux and angrily drove to go buy more. I can't be the only person that's ever done that.


These are some domino magnets I'm working on. Protip: use white glue to stick the magnets on rather than jumping right into the resin. They stay put while pouring the resin instead of flying off towards each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment