Tuesday, March 8, 2011


I bought some plastic animals from a party supply store recently. I didn't really know what I was going to do with them but something chimera-like. I played with that a bit and then decided to put some pink frogs on my earbuds. I tried using a dremmel to hollow out the frog but it was too rubbery so I used some lino cutting tools. Then I epoxyed them and they work great. I just had a coworker ask if I meant to do that. Yes. The goal was always 100% to make frog earbuds.

Mr T was a stamp I opened up and glued a thumb drive into. It works pretty good. I had to fill parts with polymer clay and bake it but using epoxy it stays really tight.

No comments:

Post a Comment